Вернуться   IWTB RU forum > The X-Files Universe > Джиллиан Андерсон

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 09.08.2011, 09:20   #31
vladigora
Let's fire up the Quattro

Самую красивую женщину и самого светлого человечка - С ДНЕМ РОЖДЕНИЯ!

Последний раз редактировалось vladigora; 09.08.2011 в 16:47.
vladigora вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.08.2011, 09:28   #32
alunakanula
бутоны сильно набухли!!!
moderatorv.i.p.

С днем рождения, Солнышко наше! Свети нам еще много-много лет! Будь любима и счастлива!

Старый 09.08.2011, 12:14   #33
Ирин@
посвященный

С Днём Рождения, дорогая Джиллиан! Трудно описать словами, сколько ты значишь для нас! Оставайся всегда такой солнечной, яркой и прекрасной! Мы очень любим тебя!
Ирин@ вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.08.2011, 15:07   #34
Amora
кандидат

С днём рожденья, дорогая!

FUCK ME!!!
Amora вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.08.2011, 15:27   #35
ulka
посвященный

Поздравляю Джиллиан, мою самую-самую-пресамую любимую актрису с Днем Рождения!!!!!

ulka вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.08.2011, 18:05   #36
Dreamy
Lost in the Universe

Наша дорогая и всемилюбимая Джиллиан, с Днем рождения!!

Последний раз редактировалось Dreamy; 09.08.2011 в 21:22.
Dreamy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.08.2011, 14:28   #37
Чумик
А я играю в жизнь (с)
v.i.p.

Большой поздравительный пикспамм от amyhit

*~*Glamorous Events*~*

1. Starting out with the mystery SAG Awards picture. It's a mystery because I can't figure out which year it's from. I love that she's young looking, but at the same time refined - a little reminiscent of the romantic era, in that empire waisted dress.

2. Screen Actor's Guild Awards, February 1997. This was a fantastic dress - striking and atypical but elegant. It did squash her boobs a little, but it's still one of my favorite Gillian fashion choices.

3. Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, May 2000. The glasses, the expressions, the playfulness!

4. White House Correspondents Dinner, July 1998. Ooh, the glamour - especially in black and white like this. Like a classic era movie starlet, almost. Can't you just picture flashbulbs going off everywhere? What I like most about this photo is that everyone in the crowd seems to be sporting that issue of Rolling Stone.

5. Vanity Fair Oscar Party, March 2001. Ah yes, the fashion statement forever immortalized as The Thong Dress. Yes, it would have been better if she'd just skipped the thong entirely. And okay, the front of the dress was pretty ugly. But it was also fun, and memorable, and the back? Damn.

6. The Golden Globes, 1998. This is my favorite photo from the 1998 GGs. I like that it has less gloss and more personality than the stock red carpet press photos.

7. The Golden Globes, 1997. The sparkly tan glove dress, oh god. Gillian looked sexy, and sultry, and there was something sharp about her that evening. Recently Shit.Between.Us had a quote from some interviewer saying how depressed Gillian looked that evening, which I find irksome. She didn't look depressed, she looked fierce. She looked like someone who was saying, "don't get in my face tonight," which is exactly how I'd want to look if I was going to a major awards show shortly after getting divorced. Plus Gillian and David being each other's arm candy for the evening (boy were they ever) added a certain spark of possibility to their appeal.

Истина, которую мы ищем, не имеет ни прошлого , ни будущего. Она есть, и ей этого достаточно.
Чумик вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.08.2011, 14:44   #38
Чумик
А я играю в жизнь (с)
v.i.p.

*~*Low Key Events*~*

8. X-Files CD Release Party, 1996. I love the sweep of her hair, and how it meets the line of her jaw. I really like pictures of Gillian in 3/4 profile. I think her bone structure is particularly lovely at that angle.

9. Maybe this was recording sound-overs for an episode or something? Gillian's outfit and makeup seem a lot like S4 Scully - except that S4 Scully wouldn't wear just a low cut tank top under her blazer. Yes, two of these pictures are the same. I found the same picture with two very different color balances, and I couldn't decide between them.

10. Sarajevo Film Festival. Finally, something from the post-XF era. Sometimes you get a picture where it feels like you're seeing the person as an adult and as a kid at the same time; their face is open, and there's a natural sweetness to it, and a peacefulness. This picture has that quality, I think.

11. Wow, she looks like Scully here. She has that thoughtful and serious look that Scully always has; mild expression, but tension in her eyes and mouth.

12. AIDS Walk, July 2000. Activity does good things to Gillian's hair. It always looks great when it's a little mussed.

13. Jodie Foster Tribute, October 1999. Anyone have a larger image of this? In these glasses she's like the epitome of my 'sexy academic' fantasy. By that I mean, the fantasy I have where I'm a sexy academic who looks like this. *g*

14. Hmm, early 2001 maybe?

15. Non-specific Italy convention, 1996. I find her backpack an adorably practical accessory to bring to a party. Also: nngghh, her hair, her skin, her eyes.

16. Extremis Press Conference, May 1997.

Истина, которую мы ищем, не имеет ни прошлого , ни будущего. Она есть, и ей этого достаточно.
Чумик вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.08.2011, 21:42   #39
Yulya
Absorbed in Magician...
moderatorv.i.p.

Я, к сожалению, с опозданием, но тем не менее:

С Днем Рождения, Джиллиан

Как и обещала, Маш, небольшая видяшка от меня - What, are you kidding me? {Gillian Anderson}
Старый 19.08.2011, 21:50   #40
Dreamy
Lost in the Universe

Цитата:
Сообщение от Yulya Посмотреть сообщение
Как и обещала, Маш, небольшая видяшка от меня - What, are you kidding me? {Gillian Anderson}
Здоровская видяшка, Юлькин-с! Молодчинка! Мне очень понравилась!
Dreamy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы